Access your inspection report:
Call, Text or Schedule Online Today
Environmental Testing: Radon, Mold, and Meth
80% of our home inspection clients choose an Infrared Home Inspection package.
The superior technology of Infrared cameras allow a properly trained home inspector to see things that were never previously able to be seen during a home inspection:
- See hidden defects behind walls, ceilings, and floor coverings.
- See missing or insufficient insulation.
- See possible hidden moisture and plumbing leaks that are not yet visible to the human eye (dangerous moisture that can lead to mold).
- See electrical hot spots / overheated breakers / defective components.
- See hidden moisture behind siding and stucco.
- See hidden possible foundation leaks in finished basements.
- See heating/cooling defects; Infrared is the only true way to inspect radiant floor heat, heated driveways, etc.
- Simply put, you just CAN NOT see the ENTIRE home with just a standard home inspection!
- See Inner-wall framing and structure
Overheated Electrical Breaker
Missing Insulation In Attic
Behind The Scenes Home Inspections ®
- New Buyer Home Inspections
- Pre-Listing Home Inspections
- INFRARED Home Inspections
- New Construction Final Inspections
- 11th Month Home Warranty Inspections
- Environmental Testing: Meth, Mold and Radon Testing
Home Inspection Services For Your Home By Proven Inspection Professionals
Unseen moisture behind ceiling/wall
All of our certified home inspections include every component of the home, including the following:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Main water shut off valves
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- Electrical outlets, lights, and wiring
- GFCI’s and AFCI’s outlets and breakers
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
A Behind The Scenes Home Inspection Is Simply The Best Home Inspection!
Meeting All Your Home Inspection Needs
Why Infrared Home Inspections Are The Smart Choice
Mold Testing Radon Testing Meth Testing
(Click on icons for additional information)
Add on any of these environmental tests to your package (all three included in the Ultimate Peace of Mind package):
Or we offer environmental testing for your existing home if you feel you have a possible concern:
Book Your Inspection Service Online Now